Last chance to attend this international event for everyone involved in handling, storing and processing powders and bulk materials.
A special discount is available for members of IMechE, SHAPA, MHEA and the Wolfson Centre. Download your discount voucher to receive a further 10% discount. This means you can attend for only €722 instead of €802.
Bulk Solids Europe 2010 Conference
The Conference will feature international industrial and academic experts from around the world including Germany, Poland, Japan, Australia, South Africa, USA, Brazil, the Netherlands and the UK, delivering the very latest developments in technology and applications relating to the process industries, with a particular focus on energy. Confirmed speakers include representatives from the Delft University of Technology, Netherlands; the Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology, UK; Siemens AG, Germany; and Corus Research and Development.
For the first time ever, the event will be accompanied by a poster session for delegates to network with authors, and an accompanying exhibition – which is even bigger than last year - which will feature 25 exhibitors from international companies, showcasing some of the technological innovations. The exhibition offers an unparalleled opportunity for networking with academic and industrial leaders in this field, to gain new international business contacts.
IMechE Symposium in New Frontiers in Bulk Materials Handling
Key members of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers with a specialism in Bulk Solids have been invited to run a Symposium during both days of the Conference and exhibition. It will explore the latest developments in powder and particulate solids handling in a number of priority areas of research and innovation including particle and bulk characterisation, storage and flow, pneumatic conveying, mechanical handling and processing, process instrumentation, measurement and control, and education.
For Full details of the Bulk Solids Europe 2010 Conference please visit: www.bulksolidseurope.powderbulkchannel.com
Full Programme and poster sessions:
Discount voucher can be downloaded from 'download documents' section
The academic delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Share leading edge and applied research findings within the community
- Network and build collaborations
Industrial delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest applied research
- Attend tutorials/workshops run by recognised leaders in the field of bulk materials handling in topics such as hopper design, materials characterisation, pneumatic conveying, instrumentation and process control
Employers will benefit by:
- Increasing staff knowledge on current work being undertaken by the international academic community
- Meeting and networking with fellow engineers and academics; participate in CPD training in tutorials and workshops
- Attend the exhibition and be introduced to new products and services
Outcome from attendance will be:
- Increased awareness of current research
- knowledge of techniques to make solids handling plant more reliable, efficient and safe