Change is taking place across the automotive industry...
- EU VI emission legislation
- The introduction of the new legislative vehicle driving cycles ( WLTC, WHTC)
- Real-world driving emission ( RDE) testing
- More stringent Tier V emission legislation to the NRMM and stationary power applications, large and small
In order to address the new emission legislation and driving cycles, as well as the continual requirement for better fuel conversion efficiency, the biennial Internal Combustion Engines Conference will cover the latest development in IC engine technologies and after-treatment systems, new research innovations from industry and academia.
Topics to be covered:
- Compression and spark ignition engines for light and heavy duty applications, across automotive sectors and other markets
- Internal combustion engines for hybrid powertrains
- Air-path and other technologies achieving improved performance and fuel economy benefits through downsizing
- Responses, needs and challenges following the introduction of new emission legislation and driving cycles
- Fuel effects and alternative fuels in IC engines
- High efficiency and low emission combustion technologies and their control
- Strategies to reduce pollutant formation and advances in after-treatment
- Instrumentation, sensors and diagnostic techniques for development and/or engine electronic control
- Development and application of engine simulation and modelling techniques for improved IC engine efficiency and emissions
Showcase your latest R&D to an international audience...
Submit your work today
Don’t miss your chance to present your research, ideas and messages to industry leaders, NGO’s, government figures and decision-makers.
To submit your work for consideration, all you need to do is upload a 250-word outline of your paper to the dedicated website.
You will then be kept up-to-date with the progress of your paper and if selected, to provide a draft paper for review.
Enter your idea for a presentation today
If you have been working in any of these areas, get in touch via the submission page (https://www.conftool.pro/ice2017/) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how to showcase your work to an international audience. The deadline for abstract submissions is 18 January 2017.
Join past attendees that include:
Clean Air Power
Cummins Turbo Technologies
Go Ahead Group
Jaguar Land Rover
NGK Spark Plugs UK
University of Oxford
University of Nottingham
Warwick University and many more...