This seminar encompasses a wide range of topics concerned with the organisation and management of product-service organisations and the information they create and use.
Procurement for availability is an important current issue across many
industrial sectors and this seminar presents the latest thinking.
There will be unprecedented access to the latest research from a large nationally-funded project working with leading practitioners
from a variety of industries (leading aerospace/defence/construction firms are participating in the project).
This event also examines technical, organisational and managerial approaches to through-life knowledge and information management (KIM) for long-lived artefacts (military, aerospace, construction).
Attending will help you:
• Solve business problems quicker and more cheaply
• Get better organised; manage your business to learn from itself
• Improve efficiency by better understanding your current processes
• Improve organisational learning and dynamic capabilities
• Learn the latest analytical decision-supporting techniques
• Reduce information overload
• Promote better exploitation of information
• Fully understand the challenges of supporting long-lived artefacts
• Improve product-service systems and contracting for availability
• Automatically capture your design activities
• Create, organise and manage records of your activities to better capture and make available design rationale, decision
outcomes and design process
• Develop a sustainable digital archive for long-term information management – build for the future
• Meet, greet and network with key industry players
• Find collaborators for future projects