The 2017 Healthcare Technologies Student and Early Career Awards are now open.
There are a total of three award categories to consider. Please send over your abstract, outlining your work and why it is relevant for that specific award to email@example.com
Prizes will be awarded to:
• The best Biomedical Engineering project completed by a recent graduate, third/fourth undergraduates and taught Master’s degree course student
• The best PhD student in Biomedical Engineering who passed their viva between 2015 and 2016
• The best posters
Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th May 2017.
IMechE Poster Session
All entries who satisfy our quality criteria but are not selected for a podium presentation will be entered into the relevant poster category competition.
Submission deadline: 12 May 2017
Notification deadline: 25 May 2017
Please note that no expenses are available to travel to London to present your work.
Competition Guidelines and Information:
• To enter, please submit an abstract of your project to email@example.com
• Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page including illustrations for the Undergraduate Award or three pages for the PhD Prize
• Papers will be reviewed with equal emphasis on background knowledge, methodology, results, discussion and conclusions
• Submissions must be received by 12 May, with the finals taking place at One Birdcage Walk, London