Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London
Wheelsets are some of the most expensive ‘consumables’ on a vehicle: they make up a significant element of the maintenance budget and are key components in causing damage/cost to infrastructure. These components are also vitally important drivers for vehicle availability and customer service; in many cases they drive vehicle maintenance periodicities. The primary purpose of this event is to share best practice in the management of wheelsets so we can be more resilient when we face challenges such as bearing failures and wheel damage – and – deliver the required levels of safety while minimising the impact on cost, availability and reliability that can arise.
By attending you will:
- Learn best practice from companies, maintainers and operators to identify more efficient and effective methods of approaching wheelset maintenance
- Network with industry experts
- Understand outputs from the latest research and how emerging technologies may be applied
- Understand practical applications so that theory can be turned into practice
- Learn from practice in other sectors and other countries
There are currently no Programme details available.
There are currently no speaker details available.
Bookings via your online account are currently unavailable. We are working to restore this as soon as we can.
To book a place at this event, please use the online booking form instead.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Booking multiple tickets or on behalf of someone else? Please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 973 1251.