Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London
the needs of the customer so they can be better catered for
the needs and developments in relieving incontinence
inspiration for innovations in the industry
new, interdisciplinary interactions and presentations
direct questions to your peers and broaden your business contacts
Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge
The 11th Incontinence Conference will attract a plethora of engineers, researchers, clinicians as well as sufferers. This seminal event will continue to provide an essential platform for discussion, new thinking and the latest developments on the subject of incontinence.
Key topics for this event:
- Recent work on technology to diagnose, treat and manage incontinence
- Limitations of existing technology and work to overcome them
- Initiatives to devise new solutions
- Management problems of incontinence: sufferers and carers share the problems that they would most like to be solved
By attending the conference, you will have the chance to:
- Evaluate recent work on technology to diagnose, treat and manage incontinence
- Recognise the limitations of existing technology and work to overcome them
- Learn about initiatives to devise new solutions to problems facing sufferers and carers
There are currently no Programme details available.
There are currently no speaker details available.
Bookings via your online account are currently unavailable. We are working to restore this as soon as we can.
To book a place at this event, please use the online booking form instead.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
There are currently no tickets available.
Booking multiple tickets or on behalf of someone else? Please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 973 1251.