Learn to Win is the first date in the diary that kickstarts the new Formula Student season and brings together the event organisers, head judges and teams to discuss the year ahead.
NEW FOR LEARN TO WIN 2019
We've listened to your feedback from last year and have made this year bigger and better. Here's what you can expect:
- FREE PLACE FOR YOUR FA: Book a team of ten and bring one of your Faculty Advisors to start your journey.
- MORE DROP IN SESSIONS: no matter what you want to focus on, Learn to Win gives you the guidance you need.
- FS-AI RULESET: understand how your team can get involved and get answers to all your burning questions.
- TIERED WORKSHOPS: whether a fresher, experienced veteran or somewhere in between, join the sessions tailored to your specific skill level.
- TURBOCHARGE YOUR CV: get tried and tested methods for preparing you for the application and interview process. Meet Eddie Winton and arm yourself with the tools you need to nail your next interview and secure your dream job.
- GUIDANCE FOR FINANCIAL AWARDS APPLICATION: Duncan Stock and John Dangerfield from the Formula Student and Transport Challenges Awards Committee (FSTCAC) will be at Learn To Win. Bring your draft application/s for review or for any questions regarding the application process that aren’t answered in the guidance notes.
- TECH ZONE and CAREER ZONE: Meet with the companies who can help you design and build the best car and provide you with opportunities post-competition.
MORE SPACE: We've expanded capacity by taking over 10 rooms at the MTC in 2018!
Places are still on first come, first served basis: early booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment!
Teams confirmed to join us so far:
Why join Learn to Win?
Whether you are involved in team management, design, fabrication or testing, Learn To Win will give you crucial insights into what the judges are looking for and how to improve every aspect of your car.
- Learn how to maximise your team’s scoring in each section of the event - speak directly with the judges involved in Cost, Business, Design and more
- Benchmark your project against other teams and find out new ideas.
- Join business and marketing drop in sessions to improve your sponsorship
- Join your peers and potential future employers at the closing drinks reception
Be inspired by a new venue, featuring the best of British Manufacturing Technology
Take back the guidance you need so your team can develop the best car possible
How to book your team:
FULLY BOOKED - PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST.
We will need the details of each person who will be attending. It would be appreciated if you could please supply this information on the booking form or email us when you book online if you already know who will be attending. If you have any questions please let us know!
Class of Learn to Win 2018