With less than a month to go, we would like to invite authors to submit their abstract for the 12th Conference on Compressors and their Systems.
This Conference will provide a forum to discuss developments in air, gas and refrigeration compressors, vacuum pumps, expanders, related systems and components. In order to provide a cohesive programme for discussing fundamental and applied challenges in these areas, industry sessions on high-importance topics will be held in addition to the traditional keynote addresses, research and technical papers, podium papers and discussions.
Papers are invited on a wide range of topics on compressors, expanders, pumps and their systems including, but not limited to:
- Technology developments
- Energy efficiency and carbon footprint
- Safety, sustainability, and environmental impact
- Numerical and experimental modelling, analysis, and testing
- Design for ‘end of life’ and sustainable manufacture
- Novel applications
- Operation, use of sustainable operating fluids, maintenance, and reliability
- System integration and behaviour
- Upgrades and refurbishment
- Education and professional development.
Abstract submission deadline is 29th November 2020. Submit via Conftool.
For more information, please visit: https://www.city.ac.uk/compressorsconference