Don’t miss the 10th edition of the Nuclear
Ventilation event on 10 November 2021. This is the only event of its
kind in the UK and only taking place every two years, join this unique opportunity to stay abreast of the latest
developments and projects in nuclear ventilation.
Hear from regulators, site owners and contractors and other thought leaders in the nuclear industry about current challenges, new standards and latest technologies for enhanced ventilation in this sector, covering operational plants, decommissioning and containment.
- Hear the latest developments in all aspects of nuclear ventilation from the operators and industry regulators
- Discuss strategies to enhance safety and effectiveness of ventilation assets and understand how to reduce risk within existing budgets
- Take back best practice from site owners, contractors, regulators and solution providers
- Join the conversation during question and answer sessions and panel discussions
- Learn about crucial challenges, developments and projects in nuclear ventilation in order to keep your strategy and systems up-to-date
- Establish valuable new connections during dedicated networking sessions
PREVIOUS ATTENDEES INCLUDE:
Advanced Valve Solutions (UK) Ltd
Damhead Creek Ltd
EON UK CHP Ltd
ESB Carrington Power Station
Frazer-Nash Consultancy Ltd
Language Energy Centre
|RINA Consulting Ltd
RSA Inspection & Consultancy
RWE Pembroke Power Station
Saltend Cogerneration Co. Ltd
Scottish Power Generation
Spiral Weld Ltd
Stork Thermeq B.V.
Trapeze Group Rail Ltd
Uniper UK Ltd
V P I Immingham
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
All professionals working in the nuclear industry are strongly recommended to attend. In particular those with the following roles will benefit from this conference:
- Technical Specialist - Nuclear Ventilation
- Nuclear HVAC Engineer
- Nuclear Ventilation Engineer
- Senior Nuclear HVAC Design Engineer
- Chief Engineer
- Nuclear Regulator
- Principle Fire Engineer
- Senior Ventilation Engineer
- Senior Technical Engineer
- Environment Officer
- Health and Safety Office
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS CONFERENCES:
"When is the next Nuclear Ventilation conference so that I can book some of my work colleagues to attend?"
Pre-Ops Mechanical Engineer, Sellafield
Senior Commissioning Engineer, AWE
"The most useful gathering of knowledge & experience for the Nuclear Ventilation industry"
Design Engineer, Babcock
"Interesting & Interactive networking seminar"
Compliance Engineer, AWE
"Highly recommended to anybody involved with Nuclear Ventilation"
Mechanical Engineer, Cavendish Nuclear
"Excellent event very varied speakers/subjects"
Commissioning Manager, AWE
"A unique bi-annual opportunity to share learning and educational material in a niche subject area"
Principal Asset Engineer, AWE