Seminar, Live Online
Booking multiple tickets (group discounts available), on behalf of someone else or need us to make a reasonable adjustment in order for you to attend this event? Please email us
Human factors play a key role in productivity, reliability and efficiency in engineering practice.
Organised by the Institution's Safety and Reliability Group members, this live online seminar will discuss the effects of Human Factors, key challenges around managing their effects and possible solutions to manage and reduce operational risks while enhancing workplace safety and asset reliability. These will be underscored by examples and case studies from engineering organisations across multiple industries, together with opportunities to get answers direct from the presenters and organisers.
- Get a broad overview of Human Factors and their impact to engineering businesses
- Understand how to account for Human Factor in day-to-day operations, underlined from examples from engineers across multiple industries
- Learn the lessons from major incidents where human factors were a large contributing element
- Find out how to minimise the effects of Human Factors to maintain and enhance productivity, reliability and efficiency
- Join interactive sessions to benchmark your processes and get answers to your specific questions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
All engineers, researchers and professionals involved in the following areas should join and benefit from this seminar:
- Human Resources
- Systems Engineering
- Safety Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Asset Management
- Compliance and Regulation
There are currently no Programme details available.
There are currently no speaker details available.
Bookings via your online account are currently unavailable. We are working to restore this as soon as we can.
To book a place at this event, please use the online booking form instead.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Booking multiple tickets or on behalf of someone else? Please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 973 1251.