Postponement of the Asset Management: Reliability for a Digital Age seminar
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and in line with government and FCO / WHO guidelines is implementing measures to ensure the health and safety of our attendees and supporting staff at IMechE events. Following UK Government advice to restrict social interaction and movement in public areas, we have therefore taken the decision to postpone the Asset Management: Reliability for a Digital Age seminar due to take place on 26 March 2020.
Please be assured that your delegate ticket will be carried over to the new event date. However, if you would like to refund your ticket, please email email@example.com and we will aim to process this as soon as possible.
We hope you understand that, under the present fluctuating circumstances, it is not possible for us to confirm the date at this precise moment, however the new date will be communicated to you as soon as the scale of the impact of COVID-19 becomes clearer.
Join this seminar to learn how to successfully integrate advanced digital systems and deliver real value for asset owners and operators. Leveraging asset history and operational data can inform better decisions, enabling you to reduce downtime and expenditure. However, given the potentially disruptive nature of this technology, it is imperative that these digital capabilities are aligned with your mechanical engineering requirements. Learn from leaders in aviation, rail infrastructure, renewable energy, nuclear, and power distribution about how digital tools are revolutionising the operation and performance of their assets.
Cutting-edge industry presentations will demonstrate how condition monitoring and data analysis are being used to give insights into present and future performance for assets at different stages of their lifecycle. Return to your organisation with knowledge of what tools and technologies are best suited to support your assets and learn how to incorporate them smoothly into your operational environment.
Take part in peer-to-peer roundtables led by asset management and reliability experts, giving you the opportunity to raise specific challenges and work together to propose solutions. Talking points from each discussion will then be fed back to the whole delegation and distributed to attendees to ensure these valuable insights can be put into practice.
This is your opportunity to beat the buzzwords and understand the true potential for digital twins to meaningfully enhance asset management. You will hear from experts with practical experience in the development, implementation and operation of these digital assets. Furthermore, learn how real-time data is being collected and processed in order to continuously improve performance and efficiency.
This event is a must-attend for asset managers at all stages of digital transformation. It is a unique opportunity to share best practice with engineers from across mechanical engineering and forge connections as you take the next step into digital era.
Attend this seminar to:
- Learn about the application of data analytics to support design, operation, maintenance and life extension decisions
- Hear developments in digital asset management tools including digital twins to leverage large volumes of data and upgrade the reliability of your assets
- Benefit from a wide range of industry case studies representing civil aviation, power distribution, rail infrastructure, nuclear processing and offshore wind
- Pose your questions to each of our speakers, ensuring complete clarity on critical topics
- Take part in peer-to-peer roundtables to set the tone for the discussion and work with peers to develop solutions for critical challenges
- Enjoy networking time throughout the day to meet new partners and build relationships which will drive your business forwards
- Take back all the knowledge you need to ensure your organisation can successfully implement reliable digital asset management
Key programme highlights:
- Learn about the development and implementation of UK Power Networks’ cutting-edge SYNAPS project for AI-driven fault detection
- Hear from Sellafield Ltd on the use of data to improve their understanding of asset data and underpin life extension
- Deepen your knowledge of Digital Twins, including the National Digital Twin Programme, from the Centre for Digital Built Britain
- Rolls-Royce present on their Intelligent Engine, integrating global streams of real-time data to optimise operational performance
- Learn about Network Rail's Intelligent Infrastructure programme to revolutionise their predictive maintenance capabilities
Key speakers include:
- Rhys Davies, Chair, ISO Committee TC251 Asset Management, International Organisation for Standardisation
- Tim Flower, Professional Head of Maintenance, Network Rail
- Harriet Green, Principal Mechanical Engineer – Technical Integrity, Equinor
- Leo Pickford, Strategic Capability Executive, Rolls-Royce
- Alexandra Knight, Technical Director, Amey Strategic Consulting
- Will Leonard, Asset Management Portfolio Manager, Energy, ABB
Attendees from previous seminars included representatives from:
Abbott Risk Consulting
Amey Strategic Consulting
Assystem UK Ltd
Basell Polyolefins UK Ltd
Black & Veatch
BMT Asset Performance Ltd
BMT Defence & Security UK
BMT Reliability Consultants
Business Modelling Associates
De La Rue
Defence Equipment and Support
Defence Infrastructure Organisation
Domino UK Ltd
Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd
Emerson Process Management
Govia Thameslink Railway
Jaguar Land Rover
John Crane - Asset Management Solutions
Johnson and Johnson
KGAL Consulting Engineers
Ministry of Defence
MMI Thornton Tomasetti
Office for Nuclear Regulation
Office of Rail and Road
Operational Intelligence Ltd
Rolls Royce Power Engineering
SABIC UK Petrochemicals
Severn Trent Water
Tata Chemicals Europe
Total UK Ltd
Transport for London
UK Atomic Energy Authority
United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority
University of Huddersfield
University of Reading
VTG Rail UK Ltd
Wales & West Utilities
Whitecastle Engineering Ltd
Delegate feedback from previous seminar:
"A well-attended event, providing a varied technical content and a good opportunity to network, understanding issues and solutions that companies face with reliability and asset management."
Principal Consultant, Frazer-Nash Consultancy
"A very good seminar to learn the latest development and trends in asset management for different industry."
Senior Safety & Risk Consultant, Jacobs
"The opportunity to share with other industries our challenges of the day is paramount in being able to find new solutions."
Director of Engineering and Maintenance Processes, Disneyland Paris
Safety and Reliability Group, Institution of Mechanical Engineers
Bob Wilson, Chair, Institution of Mechanical Engineers' Safety and Reliability Group Working Group 1
Mark Norris, Technical Director – Asset Management, Strategic Business Consulting, Black & Veatch
Booking multiple tickets (group discounts available) or on behalf of someone else? Email us
For details regarding hotels nearby to the event venue with preferential rates, please visit www.eventay.co.uk/Eventsv5/Evnt_Home.aspx?evnt=8488ME
Support your career development
Attending this event supports your Professional Development; if you're an IMechE Member, this can be tracked in the Career Developer section of your online account.
Europe's largest annual process safety conference
Hazards 30 will explore every major aspect of process safety and help you to learn from the experience of others. Join us in Manchester, UK to stay up to date with process safety good practice, discover new techniques and approaches, and explore lessons learned from past incidents and near-misses. You'll also have an opportunity to network with 300+ other process safety professionals. Hazards is an international, industry-focused event and attracts practitioners from all over the world. 2020 marks 60 years since the first Hazards conference was held, also in Manchester. Since then, Hazards has grown in size and influence, continuing to be at the forefront of sharing new knowledge and disseminating good process safety practice across the process industries and beyond.