VTMS 15: dedicated to discussing the latest international developments in Vehicle Thermal Management Systems
With the increasing adoption of electric battery technology and fuel cells in transport applications, the challenges involved in vehicle thermal management have never been so diverse.
VTMS 15 will showcase the latest research and technological advances in heat transfer, energy management, thermal comfort and the efficient integration and control of all thermal systems within the vehicle.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS NOW CLOSED
Topics that will be covered in the 2022 conference include:
- Vehicle Thermal Management
- xEV cooling system design and optimisation
- Integrated thermal management systems
- Heating, air conditioning, thermal comfort and climate control
- Vehicle air flow optimisation
- Thermal management system life cycle analysis
- New thermal experimental and simulation methodologies
- Powertrain Sub-System Thermal Management
- Battery and energy storage thermal systems
- Ultra-fast charger thermal management
- Fuel cell thermal systems and control
- Traction motor thermal management
- Power electronics thermal management
- Decarbonised IC engine thermal management
- Waste heat recovery systems
- Components, Materials and Coatings for Thermal Management Systems
- Heat exchanger advanced design, manufacturing and materials
- Advanced active and passive thermal components
- Advanced cooling and refrigerant fluids
- Advanced thermal coatings and surface treatments
- Component advanced manufacturing and recycling/repurposing
- Future requirements on heat exchanger components
PAST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India
Queen's University Belfast
Tata Motors Ltd
Toyota Europe SA
MAHLE Powertrain Ltd
Williams Advanced Engineering
Tata Motors Ltd
Siemens Industry Software
University of Nottingham
Ricardo UK Ltd
SAIC Motor Technical Centre
PAST DELEGATES INCLUDE:
Arconic Manufacturing UK Ltd
Atomic Weapons Establishment
AVL Powertrain UK Ltd
Bentley Motors Ltd
Changan UK R & D Centre Ltd
Continental Automotive GmbH
Emerald Automotive Design
Hitachi Rail Europe
J C Bamford Excavators Ltd
Jaguar Land Rover
Korens Company Ltd
Modine Europe GmbH
Nissan Motor Corporation
Ricardo UK Ltd
Schaeffler UK Ltd
Solvay Fluor GmbH
Technical Services (Uk) Ltd
Thermoelectric Conversion Systems Ltd
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS CONFERENCES
"A well organised conference covering a wide range of current automotive thermal management applications."
Autoneum Management AG
"First participation for myself; will come back to the next edition."
Granges Sweden AB
"Great event, fascinating speakers and excellent networking."
"Another excellent year at VTMS 13 - possibly the most technically rich conference in the field of Vehicle Thermal Management."
"A perfect opportunity to gain synergies with other OEMs facing the same battles to advance a forefront technology"
Sales & Engineering Director, Technical Services (UK) Ltd
"Interesting panels and well organized event, came home with new ideas and topics to discuss at our company"
Senior Researcher, Virtual Vehicle
"It's the premier UK event for vehicle thermal management!"
Technical Specialist, Changan UK R&D Centre Ltd
"An excellent opportunity to hear of thermal developments first hand, both simulations and manufacturing based. More importantly, this event gave me the chance to network with like-minded persons in different fields"
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
"A very good snapshot of the achievements and key challenges going forward in the automotive sector"
"Excellent event to meet with experts in the field of thermal management"