Enjoy peer-reviewed technical presentations and learning opportunities at this year's HRSG User Group. Attend to understand how to keep your technology up to date, enhance its operational lifespan and remain competitive in the market.
Hear successful strategies and new technologies to enhance the efficiency and operational lifespan of your heat recovery steam generator assets. Share expertise and guidance with manufacturers, owners, operators, engineering thought leaders and maintenance contractors.
USER GROUP NETWORKING DINNER:
All delegates, speakers and committee members are warmly invited to join the complimentary networking dinner at the end of day 1, providing the perfect opportunity to wind down after a busy day, continue the discussions and mke valuable new connections with like-minded peers - all included as part of your delegate place!
DISCOUNT FOR END USERS, TIER ONE SUPPLIERS AND THEIR TEAM MEMBERS :
Save a further 20% on a single place or 40% per place on a group of three or more places to benefit from this User Group - ends 26 August 2022. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Bob Anderson, Principal, Competitive Power Resources Corporation
- Paul Grady, HM Principal Specialist Inspector (Mechanical Engineering), Health and Safety Executive
- Dan Blood, Steam Asset Engineering Team Leader, Uniper Technologies
- Duncan Humphrey, Integrity and Fitness For Service Specialist, RINA
- Andreas Pickard, Business Manager, Siemens Energy
- Barry Dooley, Senior Associate, Structural Integrity Associates Inc.
- Jake Waterhouse, Sales & Technical Director, Dekomte
- Steve Kendrick, Director of Service and Sales, SpiralWeld Ltd
WHY YOUR ORGANISATION SHOULD ATTEND:
- Take away valuable lessons about Heat Recovery Steam Generators from all the key operators involved
- Understand the current landscape and future direction of technologies and regulation in order for your organisation to stay competitive and compliant
- Join the conversation and share your experience during interactive question and answer sessions and panel discussions
- Gain unique insights into how to better inspect, maintain and perform repairs to your assets to maximise output and minimise downtime
- Network with a diverse audience including manufacturers, contractors and thought-leaders
PAST DELEGATES INCLUDE:
Alstom Power Thermal
Damhead Creek Ltd
Uniper UK Ltd
Stork Thermeq B.V.
Saltend Cogeneration Co Ltd
Frazer-Nash Consultancy Ltd
Marchwood Power Ltd
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS USER GROUPS:
"A great opportunity to catch up with people from around the industry and reflect on current issues and trends."
Principal Engineer, Risktec
"A very interesting and informative event that discusses the challenges of HRSG operation in today's market"
Technical Services Manager, VPI Immingham
"A very thought provoking, open forum, providing great networking opportunities and insights into the changing Environmental and Business climates."
Plant Integrity Team Leader, Dow Silicones UK Ltd
"A very well organised event, with a good mix of Plant Operators, Technology and Equipment suppliers and other experts directly related to the HRSG market. Two days of highly concentrated immersion in the business of HRSG and closely related topics."
Director Business Development, KRR ProStream
"A very well put together, relevant, and engaging event, with valuable networking opportunities across the industry."
Mechanical Engineer, EP Langage Ltd
"A well organised and informative event. As always i have taken information away that will be useful in my job role and future"
Mechanical Technician, Seabank Power
"An insightful event with a great variety of content and well attended by industry representatives, I would highly recommend for any CCGT operator."
Maintenance & Engineering Manager, Centrica
"Excellent source of information and networking opportunities in the HRSG Arena"
Senior Energy Manager, DIO
"Industry sector specific information delivered by experts in their respective fields"
Inspector, Axiom Engineering Associates
"Very good conference, good for networking, hearing about relevant experiences and new technologies"
Lead Mechanical Engineer, RWE Generation
"Well presented and informative presentations of present technologies and Engineering achievements."
Mechanical Project Engineer, Uniper
"A great opportunity to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the industry."
Integrity Engineer, Uniper Technologies
"A very good user group to attend and plenty of useful information to think about for future maintenance and inspections."
Mechanical Technician, Seabank Power Ltd
"Well organised and informative conference"
Project Engineer, Doosan Babcock
"Very good and was well coordinated"
Metallurgist, Doosan Babcock
"Interesting and relevant real life/real time experiences shared, both problems and solutions for all to share and benefit"
Sales Manager, GE Power Services
"Great opportunity to share information & experience & keep abreast of developments"
Integrity Engineer, E.On Technologies
"A great chance to exchange experiences with other people working in the industry"
Pressure Systems Engineer, Centrica Energy
COVID-19 GUIDANCE FOR ATTENDEES:
We continue to operate all of our events in accordance with the most up to date UK Government advice on Covid-19.
From 24 February 2022 the Government removed the last domestic restrictions associated with Covid-19 in England. People are no longer required to self-isolate even if they test positive for Covid-19. The UK Government has published its plan for living with Covid-19 on the basis that although the virus is still in circulation, a return to pre-pandemic life is now possible. It is therefore down to individuals to assess the risk of returning to ‘normal’ activities such as social mixing and attending events.
However, it is important to us that we continue to protect each other and to support this we request:
- That you do not attend IMechE events if you feel unwell, particularly if you have respiratory or gastrointestinal symptoms
- That you do not attend IMechE events if you have tested positive or suspect that you may have Covid-19
- That you continue to maintain good respiratory and hand hygiene i.e. covering your mouth and nose if you feel the need to cough or sneeze, washing and/or sanitising hands regularly